Thursday, February 25, 2010

THIS IS ALL I WANT

Every man and woman, every boy or girl have their own dreams. Dream to become a successful someday, dream to become wealthy, dream to become known person and many dreams around. Every one had a dream.

I have also a dream. Dream to become successful someday, and dream to become wealthy someday. I want to become a successful someone someday because I want to give my family the life that they want, the life that is good and I want them to experience what the rich people experience. I want to give them our own house and lot, our own car, our own business, our own company and many wealth that we not yet experience. This is my dream to myself and to my family. And I want to thank the LORD because I believe that he will give me this dreams that I want.

And at last, we must also realize our dreams. " GO QUIETLY; a dream, when done, should leave no trace that it has lived, except a gleam. . . Across the dream's face" by the Webster Pocket Quotation Dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment